Unfortunately due to the current Corona virus measurements and surge of new cases, the project consortium has decided to postpone the 3rd exchange meeting until further notice. The focus of the meeting would be on winter-based sports where partners would have an opportunity to exchange ideas and share experiences with people and organisations who are passionate about the outdoors and their natural environments. We hope that we are able to move the dates of this exchange to a suitable date in the near future.
In other news:
The final report from the first SEE Project survey, "Survey of protected areas in relation to outdoor sports" is almost complete and ready for publication. We look forward to sharing the results in the coming weeks.